Saturday, April 7, 2012

wishy-washy name change!

My name is Mango and I approve this message...

Yep, I changed attempted to change the name of my blog.  I just could not wrap my tongue around all the words for stitching in the pursuit of happiness.  Still can't!!  And I'm happy whenever I'm stitching, so no need for pursuit of it.  It's already happenin'.  :-)  True!
So, the new name is was to have been one that encompasses all of what I hold dear and fascinating-- tambour embroidery, hand embroidery, rug hooking, needle punch, cross stitch, crochet.  Just about anything with a hook, needle or thread, in fact.  Hope everyone likes it! If only it worked!!

What is happening is this-- I changed the name of my blog to http://hookneedlethread.blogspot.com.  I did this on blogger dashboard and wherever I could find that needed changing on there.  But, apparently I could type in the new name and see the new name blog, but when I went to someone's blog who has me on their reader list, it showed it still as Stitching in the Pursuit of Happiness and what's more, when clicked on it showed it as "removed".  Also, anyone I am following, it showed that my blog under the old and now same name as "removed."  What the &#$@ to do?  Other than change it back to the original name, which I did after bawling a few tears for a while.  *sigh*  I need some advice before I tackle this again, and a big glass of wine.

Suggestions are most welcome.  Mango still approves this message.  :-/

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you had such a hard time with the name change. I only know how to change the title of the blog.... Not sure if you will need to start a new blog for that?? Sorry I can't be more help....

    Love Mango, by the way~ So cute!!

    ReplyDelete